Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

357: Tuesday Tip

I absolutely love the Stampin Write Markers and use them all the time. The markers feature a fine tip for details and writing and a brush tip for wider colour applications. They are acid and xylene free water based dye ink markers. The markers are offered in all of Stampin Up's awesome colours so you can easily colour coordinate projects. There are lots of cool ways to use these markers however, I found out something quite interesting the other day that I thought I would share with you all this Tuesday Tip!


I never realised (I am blonde BTW) that at each end of the marker there is a line, one thin and one thick, to indicate the brush/tip side. I am constantly taking the end of the marker only to find I have the wrong one so this piece of information will come incredibly handy...DOH!! The other thing I learnt is that these markers are refillable so knowing that the life of the marker can be extended when verging on empty was a celebratory moment!! To refill you need a pair of tweezers and the corresponding ink refill (same that is used for the Stampin up ink pads) You gently pry out the nib and add a few drop into the tube of the marker and insert the nib back in.

The Stampin Write markers from the brights, subtles, regals and neutrals can be purchased separately for $5.75 each or as a colour set for $54.95 (10 Markers) Neutral is $43.95 (8 markers). The new incolour sets are $27.95 (5 markers).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...