Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

358: Product Review

Ok confession coming... when I first saw all the owls appearing in layouts and cards I thought What the!!.... then they started to grow on me so much so that when I first saw this little fellow prior to becoming a demonstrator I just had to have him straight away! Once pieced together he make the most adorable little owl. As a handy tip I managed to get myself some adhesive back cardstock and this made it sooo simple to put him together and attach to a card or layout. BUT... the fun doesn't stop there with this fantastic punch with a bit of tweaking here and there you can create all sorts of combinations. Here are a few that I cased and modified for my own personal use. If you would like to purchase the punch you can do so through me and I can have it delivered straight to your door!!

I love my little doggie!!!!
What combination have you come up with?? Share your link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...