Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

364: Paper Flowers

I have noticed that there are many fabulous paper flower die cuts on the market these days but what happens if you dont have a big shot (?? why havent you bought one yet!! LOL I can help you with that!!) Yes I know that they are a big investment (You would use it ALOT trust me) but you can achieve the paper flowers very easily without nothing more than a pencil, pair of scissors, toothpicks, hot glue gun, pattern paper and a lot of patience LOL! I have been trialing it out myself and have made all these little beauties...by hand!!!.... I even impressed myself!!!

If you also want to attempt the AMAZING!! then I have put together a little video for you to show you how :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...