Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Acetate Flowers

Todays technique is using stamped acetate to make an embellishment. You will need to use versamark ink to ensure a strong and lasting image. The stamp set I have used is the Stampin Up Baroque Motifs Set. I stamped a selection of the images straight onto a piece of acetate that I saved from some packaging.

I then took my five petal punch and punched the shapes from the acetate piece. The fact that the two shapes contrast only provides more of a unique effect.



Finally I attached a button to the centre of each acetate flower. This is a really simple technique that anybody can try and tomorrow I will post a layout where I have used this little embellishments. Hope you have fun giving this technique a try :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...