Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Making small Roses

Another incredibly busy week and I am really looking forward to this coming weekend as I am attending a CM mega party and get to crop and create for a few hours this Saturday!! Its also good to see what other wonderful products there are to play with out there.

My tip for this week is a simple one for all the scrapbookers out there! BACKUP! Yes thats right time to save a copy of all those memorable moments onto disk or the good old brick. I had a heart stopping moment the other night when I started up my main computer and it flashed blank for ages and didnt look like i was going to start up properly. Talk about panic! so I am in the process of save save save and if you havent done it for a while now is the time.

I didnt add a sketch Wednesday but would like to draw your attention to many of the fantastic online challenge sites around that you can take part in. My favourites at the moment are Just add Ink, Freshly Made Sketches and  Friday Mashup. They are all great sites and its lovely to see how welcoming the site members are as they leave lovely comments on your cards!

And finally another freat find on the internet and guess what??? yep its all about flowers LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...