Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Shadow Box Card Tutorial


I have always loved the look of these shadow box cards and finally got around to making one. I used some of the new Christmas papers from Stampin up and some ready made embellishments from the Kaiser range. It also gave me the opportunity to use one of the little glass bottles that I got from the reject shop last time I visited with the intention to make something with them.. and low and behold I have !! LOL

I have created a little how to video on how to go about constructing the base for this type of card. I have also included link to a PDF where you can print and store the instructions for how to make it if you are like me and its a bit of time before you "finally get around to it" :)

If this is something that you might like me to demonstrate at a class hosted by you contact me :)



Link to Shadow Box Template

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...