Pages

Saturday 10 December 2016

Crafty Parcel

I can not believe that I was one of the lucky ones to get my hands on a Simon Says Stamp Crafty Parcel during the Black Friday Sales. I had huge problems finding the link on the store site but someone posted it on face book and I was onto it like Flynn and managed to nail not one but two ..so lots of Christmas goodies for friends!! I knew it was coming up and I really wanted to see what you could expect from one of these but I couldn't find one on you tube ... so I made my own video to show you all for next time...I have heard that they do a boxing day crafty parcel..not sure how true but probably worth checking it out!!!. Here's my video in any case :)
Each box cost $49.95 US with $45 postage (they were really heavy) but even at $99 each they were well worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...